Jul 3, 2011

Pink Toothbrush

Fanart of Lucifer and Chamuel from this deviation that I'm doing on drawr. I swear, even though they're chibis, they have so much personality. Lucifer looks so damn appealing. And Chamuel is just adorbz! I had to draw the two of them together.

I don't know if anyone's really noticed since I don't really post my attempts, but I've been drawing more couples lately. Mostly in this type of 'embracing' pose. I really love softcore fluffy moments.


-----
I'm back at home from Queensland, by the way. Technically, I've been back at home since last Tuesday. But it seems I've forgotten to update in all the excitement. I can't believe it's July already. I didn't even realize until I saw it was the 2nd yesterday. But I can blame that on the fact I pulled an all nighter the day before, so my body clock is a bit on the fritz.

In fact, it's currently 4AM already. I'm heading to bed now. I just wanted to get this update over with (I'll try update again very soon-ish!) since I promised my waifu yesterday that I'd post ♥

P.S. My toothbrush is pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment