Jun 5, 2011

HOLY MOTHER OF G-- + Art Dump 3

Well then, isn't this unexpected? I honestly can't remember where I went wrong here. I just stopped updating one day. Here's a quick rundown on what happened during that time I've been MIA (if I can even remember an appropriate timeline):

-My computer contracted a few nasty viruses (luckily didn't lose anything), so I had to move onto mom's computer for month or so.
-Spent that time reading a shitload of Harry Potter fanfiction. Trust me. I can spend days just reading fics.
-Chari gets into a cat fight and loses part of her tail. We had to take her to the vet to mend up the bone that sticking out D'x
-Mom FINALLY came home from her loooooong trip, so I moved back onto my own computer that D was kind enough to fix up to the best of his abilities.
-Lately mother's been talking about going back over to Queensland for another trip. And this time I'm going with her, as well as maybe J.

That's.. actually a much shorter list than what I had in mind. It was a long few months, after all, and I didn't just screw around during that time xD; (Or I did..)

Anyway! Yes, I'm going to Queensland for a trip! How exciting! We'll be leaving on the 11th, and I'll be there for around 2 weeks. Mom might be staying there longer again =3=);; -I'm ecstatic, definitely. This will be the first time in 14 years I've been outside of Tasmania. FOR SHAME. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos and buy heaps of junk while I'm there. Though it's still Australia, so I don't know what to expect.

I guess I'll conclude this.. "diary" portion of the entry and move onto art stuffs now! ^u^)d

-----
Art Dump:








Admittedly this isn't really much at all considering how many months I've been away. I did have an art block for a while, though, and that really put me off of drawing. A lot of these were only drawn in the past week and are posted on my tumblr. Ugh.. Too tired to get into this type of rant.

How do you like the new layout? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment