Mar 3, 2011

Work With Dad

Yesterday I went out of my way to go visit my dad whom I haven't seen in a while. And by visit, I mean I went to work with him at a tattoo parlor!

It was good to see him again, and I had fun even if I mostly just sat around on the waiting chairs for most of it, knitting and drawing. Dad started work at around 10AM, and we didn't get home until around 6PM, so A LOT of knitting was involved.

I didn't take any photos of the actual tattoo room itself, or of any customers getting them done. But I did take some photos of the front room, where they have the front desk, waiting chairs, as well as a TV where I watched 'The Fairies':



My dad (bottom right) painted almost everything in the shop. He'd been working on it for months with a partner, who I think actually backed out partway (what a chump). It looks amazing and surreal from both the inside and out.

While it was boring just sitting around for 8 hours, I did have a little fun, and might be willing to do it again if it meant hanging out with dad ♥

-----
Mar 1, 2011
@nie: I hope it gets fixed soon bro. Our chats are so delayed lately ;3; -And YES. Update your blog forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment