Mar 28, 2011

Okay, okay..

So it's been almost a week since my last entry, and I admit I've been slacking. I really try not to. I've managed to open the 'Create Post' page once or twice the past couple of days.

But enough of that. I'm only really posting now because mom caught me on MSN, and we're chatting right now. Apparently she won't be coming home at the original date because of some technicalities. Now I understand in movies where kids make those over-dramatized faces when their father goes back on his word about being allowed a day off from work to hang out with them.

I didn't think it was possible for me to feel this disappointed. I mean, sure, I've been disappointed plenty of times in the past. But it's currently late at night and my mind tends to wander and over-think these things. To be honest, I'm more upset than disappointed. This just means more time we have to wait to see our mother again. We've never been a whole month+ apart before, even though I'm technically an adult already.

Anyway, I'll get over it. I made myself coffee a minute ago to drown out my sorrows (lol). Here's a short art spam because I couldn't possibly remember all the other things I planned to talk about in the past week:


No comments:

Post a Comment