Mar 23, 2011

Alouette

Been up all night once again, despite having later appointments to attend to.. *sigh*

Anyway, I just wanted to update for the sake of updating, since I haven't gotten around to doing it in almost a week. I don't have a lot of artwork to post, since I only got back home on Sunday evening and I've been spending the last couple of days catching up with things (reading fanfics). I do have a couple of sketches I can share though:


My new-ish OC, Alouette (Alou for genderbend)! New-ish, because I designed her a couple of weeks back, but I only managed to name her earlier today. Notice that I've once again created a pink and green themed OC? I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose. I just draw these babies out, and suddenly they're colored that way. FML.

But at least it's a female OC for once. When was the last time I created one of those, eh?

-----
I wanted to post some appreciation photos of the package I got the other day, as well as some others I got during my two weeks at dad's. Instead I'll just post the link to my tumblr (last package only), which I've finally decide to start using again (albeit lamely): Follow Me ♥

Now that I've successfully typed up a decent length of entry, I'm gonna catch a nap before grandma comes over later to get me to pay some more bills =u=);; -I'll try update some more during the week!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Better reference for Alouette GET
    I still like how you blend your colors, nonz ;3; so pretty~

    Commenting for the sake of commenting because it's been a while and idk I MISS COMMENTING ON YOUR ENTRIES

    ReplyDelete