Dec 11, 2010

Kick in!

Damn you, coffee! Why won't you kick in?! I made you extra strong, too! (I should stop saying things that make me think up new innuendos.)

Lately I've been feeling tired earlier than usual. Granted it's actually 1AM right now, but I love staying up later than this. I get most of my inspiration/motivation late at night, so it's frustrating when I turn in for the night because I can't hold myself up anymore.

I'll see if I can stay up a little while longer, and if I can concentrate enough to actually draw something. Have something I drew earlier:


[EDIT]: I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've added a 'My Links' section on the side bar (a little near the bottom). So yeah. Feel free to stalk me at those places LOL.

-----
Dec 9, 2010
@nie: I have? I didn't really notice. I know I've been using more browns and grays. Pinks have always been a part of my palette, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment