Nov 18, 2010

I want ramen..

Because I pretty much haven't eaten anything ALL DAY and I doubt mom's going to start cooking dinner this late at night.. *sigh* (I know, not healthy!) Though I haven't felt all that hungry today, which is odd. Maybe I'm not feeling well? ;u;

Anyway! Just wanted to update so I can say:


That's right! My blog has finally reached its 40th entry, as well as having reached over 400 pageviews! (I'm so lame..!) I just wanted to say thank you, and I hope you'll keep reading me in the future! ;u; ♥♥ -Also, that representation of myself is totally inaccurate. And nor is my cat that hideous D'x

-----
On a totally unrelated note, I've opened a new blog! But this one dedicated entirely to my REMOTE web/fancomic project. You can visit it here!

No updates on there yet. I've still yet to personalize the layout/make it pretty. I only made the blog because this project will be quite lengthy and on-going, and I didn't want to spam my general artblog with it.

We'll see how long updating both blogs periodically lasts.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment