Nov 29, 2010

Family Outing

So yesterday we went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1! And by we, I mean: dad, mom, T (dad's partner), L (T's nephew and our childhood friend), my brothers (D (older) and J (younger)), and I! *u*)d

It was a little stressful at first while doing the planning. Because we'd planned to go before we even went to dad's for the weekend, but we didn't do any actual planning! So it was sort of at the fly that we actually looked up the times it would be showing at the cinema, and how much we might have to pay, if we're getting popcorn and drinks, etc. It was very frustrating, especially since mom arrived a little later that the time I told her to meet us (she couldn't find a parking space).

So we were all together. We all sat at the top row (I would never attempt to sit anywhere closer than that!), and I was right by the stairs! It felt weird because I usually have a chair in front of me. -Anyway, I don't have many opinions on the film since I haven't read the books, so I can't really compare. I only really wanted to go see it for the sake of seeing it, like we have with every other Harry Potter film after Prisoner of Azkaban. Here are some dot points of what I thought of it anyway:

-Hardcore effects and it's only the beginning credits!
-Noooo, Hermoine!
-Snape, you're still hot, even as you sit there in the villain's lair!
-Draco, you're such a sissy boy! But so is your father, so I know it was inherited and I forgive you!
-OMG it's a Harry harem! ////
-ACTION! KILL THOSE BITCHES! (I mean the Death Eaters.)
-Georgeeeee ;A; I mean- GEORGE YOU CREEP, LOL.
-Boring. Boring. Boring.
-OMG MUGGLE WORLD ACTION?! NEAT!
-Yes! I HATE UMBRIDGE!
-Boring. Boring. Boring.
-RON, YOU ASS.
-Boring. Boring. Boring.
-Insert scared response to creepy shit here.
-Deathly Hallows story! *A* Whatever happened to Harry's invisibility cloak?
-Luna's dad D<
-OMG YES MORE DRACO AND SHIT. Where's Snape? ;~;
-That BITCH!! D'<
-DOBBY. YAY!
-DOBBY, NOOOO!!! THAT BITCH, AGAIN!!
-Oh, what? It's over? Fuck.

I actually don't remember all of my opinions through out the film, because as soon as we got home, I fell ill with a migraine (I knew it would happen =u=;;). But I'm glad we went. It was fun! I can't wait for the next film to come out next July!

-----
Nov 26, 2010
@Crumitieblvd: She does! I'm so jealous of the moe ;3; -Thank you! Any type of hat is hard to draw for me. But for some reason the old detective hat is so hard to get the shape right D;

No comments:

Post a Comment