Oct 31, 2010

Wouldn't Turn Out Right

ARGH! I haven't updated my blog in so long! I'm so sorry for the neglect, bloggy! (/;A;)/~

Not much new to update, however. I haven't done much this past week, and it's already Sunday here. *sigh* I really need to start looking for work soon, too. I'm hoping I can get a job around four-ways (name for a little shopping district nearby), so I can just walk to work. My brother apparently got offered a job at Coles (supermarket) just the other day, and I really don't want to lose to him. But I don't do well in public either, so I don't know what to do about it.. OTL;;

Ah, what else..? Um.. Oh! I opened commissions again recently! Here are some examples I've done so far (no one has actually commissioned me yet lol ;3;):


I'm not in much of a rush with these, though. They're so easy to draw, I think I may keep commissions in this style open for quite a while. Hopefully more people will be interested later o3o)d

Yeah.. I really have nothing to talk about. I have absolutely no life, whatsoever! xD; -Title is a lyric from the song 'Reminiscing by Little River Band'. Watched 'The Other Guys' the other day, and this song was featured quite a lot. So hilarious xD

No comments:

Post a Comment