Oct 4, 2010

October

I forgot to update last night and the day before! v.v;; -Oh well. Just updating now before I go to bed (it's 7:30AM holyshi-). I've been up all night sketching/drawing, though, so it was worth it xD!

I networked in Open Canvas with my waifu:


[Not my best Shin drawing..]

















[Some random Snarry xD; This is sort of a guilty shipping of mine.]
















Today is October 4th.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATOBE KEIGO~!! \( ^u^ )/ ♥♥


Haha~ I don't often celebrate an anime character's birthday (I usually forget). But I noticed some fanart on Pixiv celebrating it and I just had to draw him ;3;;

The title of this entry is actually after a song from one of Atobe's (many) character albums. I don't actually know what the song is about, but I'm going to guess he's not singing about how his birthday is in October LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment