Oct 22, 2010

LAMP

I'm going to my dad's today. I'm not very happy about it this week because everything is just.. all wrong. And I really want to hurt somebody. First my older bro keeps hanging out in my room, my mom owes me money (not seriously bad, but when I need it, it'll be a hassle), and my younger bro is asking me for things, which is pissing me off necessarily. And to top it off, my cat's pregnant and I don't know when to expect her kittens! -I don't like feeling pissed off. But it's that time of the month, so whatev.. I'll get over it.

When I get back from dad's, the first thing I'm going to do is just shut everything out and draw. Maybe. Okay, maybe I'll sign into MSN.. *cries a little*

Anyway, here's a screenshot of my male tamagotchi, whose name is Lamp (lol title), in TamaTown when I signed in earlier:

So much cuter than my female 'gotchi ♥

-----
[EDIT]: Oh gosh, I remembered what I wanted to say yesterday and the day before. A few entries back I mentioned offhandedly that a package I was waiting for might've been lost. GOOD NEWS! It actually arrived the other day. I'm so glad I didn't waste that money ;A;

Remember to never go with SAL shipping methods omg what a scare;;

No comments:

Post a Comment