Oct 13, 2010

Interlude 2

Sorry I haven't been updating the past couple of days. Our internet was capped for a day or so. And before than I just had nothing much to say.. But now I do! Well, it's more of an emo rant.

So I got a note on deviantART today.. I won't relay it here, but it was just very upsetting to me and now I feel like the biggest loser ever. It really makes me want to look down on myself, point, and laugh. I guess I could do that to a mirror, but I'm just so grossed out I can't even look at my own reflection.

I know I'll get over it later. I always do with these sort of things. I might even end up not caring about the issue at hand, too. But for now I wish there was a thunderstorm outside so I could just run out there and jump in every puddle I find! Boy, that would feel so great right about now..

Also, just now another light died on my heater. This is just not my day.

-----
Anyway, enough of that! Have some random stuff I drew last night (lolwut):


[Random pokemon gijinka.. I forgot which pokemon it is lol.]















[Weirdest crossover ever. My bro was actually hanging around in my room until early this morning (we were up all night), so we were just chatting while I was drawing crap, and he brought up this random crossover.. He calls it 'DigiNote', can you believe that? xD;; -I couldn't draw Ryuuku worth shit, so I drew an apple with devil wings and feet (looks like one of those small digimon lol).]







I drew more.. but I kind of don't want to post them now;; So here's a pic of my cat!:


LOVE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment