Sep 23, 2010

Project: Face Forward

Damn. I REALLY need to stop doing that! I distracted myself from drawing again. And now it's 4AM in the morning! *sad* (I STILL need to finish that pirate drawing, too!)

Anyway, I just wanted to update before I crashed. I'll try to update earlier tomorrow or something to make up for lost time.


[Fanart of one of my uncle's OCs. I can see so many flaws in her overall visage. I actually tried to draw a little more mature here, but that failed on every account OTL;; -I wasn't originally going to post this, but Ki-chan insisted xD;]











-----
About 'Project: Face Forward'. I've decided that I really need to start practicing drawing faces that actually face forward. I've found that I'm not very good at them; they always look a little wonky (especially when mirrored). So I'm going to start by drawing a face a day. I'll probably add them at the end of each entry or something.

Project START!:


[Not bad for my first. But I forced myself a little to draw it as neatly as possible. I hope I'll be able to draw them more naturally in the future.]

No comments:

Post a Comment