Sep 24, 2010

Opportunities

I'm at my dad's place right now (for the weekend). To those of you who know me personally, you know how it's like when I'm over here. I pretty much can't do anything besides lock myself in my room with some dvd/video I've seen more than once playing in the background as I attempt to draw traditionally.

But it's all well and good. I tend to draw a lot more when there's no internet around to distract me. I hope I can get started on a couple of future projects I have in mind..

-----
I'm thinking of finding some of my old video tapes that my bros and I used to record DBZ onto (evenings on Toonami, 5 days a week!). I really want to rewatch and get back into DB/Z thanks to SOMEBODY (I'm looking at you, LavenderIce!). -Plus, I really want to see more Shin~ ♥

Here's a picture I spent all night working on (and off):


[Not much to say. KibiShin is officially my DBZ OTP~!

Translation:
Shin: K-Kibito's..?! Uwah- It's quite big, isn't it.. ♥
(He's referring to the size~)

Kibito: UUUOOOOOHHHHHH!!!
(I'd have this very same reaction if I saw Shin like that ^p^)]








I just wanted to make this update before I finally decide to crash (I've seriously had no sleep since yesterday. It's 7:30PM now). I probably won't update again until I come home on Sunday, so see you alll then! ^u^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment