Sep 22, 2010

Interlude

A bit of a random post, but I really wanted to get this off my chest.

What do you feel when you introduce one of your friends to another friend? Or when your group of friends just suddenly intertwine in with some of your other friends and you may or may not be the bridge that caused it? Well, either way, your friends meet, and they become friends. Doesn't it make you feel lonely?

Even though it's great that your friends meet each other at first, sooner or later you get this feeling, like you're being left out, even though you're really not (or you might be). I was just browsing on facebook, and one of my old friends posted this photo of herself with one of my other friends. I'm not close with either of them, and never was. But I specifically remember them from different friend groups, so seeing them together was a bit of a shock to me.

It makes me think to myself; when exactly did they become friends? Was it this other friend that introduced them together, or was it my own doing? How close are they? -Many questions just cross through my mind and I can't help but feel confused. Even if I wasn't close to either of them, and I really don't care them, about what they do, or who they meet..

I can't help but feel a little sad about it! It's very hard to explain.

Anyway, I'll get over it. I just wanted to type that feeling into words. Perhaps I can read over this again later and have a laugh about it xD;

-----
Things I drew today (pretty much only one picture FFFF):


[KudoFudo ♥ Been meaning to draw these two for so long. They're absolutely adorable together! ^q^ -There's so much I could have done with this picture.. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't put any effort into making a BG. But the gray looked so nice with the picture, I couldn't help but keep it there.]







[Not really an illustration. This is just a Hiyo/Shroom themed BG for my pixiv (got tired of my old one). It's a little off center, but it doesn't look that bad =u=]

No comments:

Post a Comment