Sep 16, 2010

FIRST ENTRY!

Wow, so like. New blog, eh? Somehow I just know I won't last long.. But I'm prepared for that! I've decided to make this into a sketch blog!

I'm surprised that I've never actually made a "sketch blog" before. Seems like a fun thing to do. Maybe my drive to want to update everyday will IN TURN make me draw everyday! :D

Anyway, not much to say in this first entry.. I'm bone-kun. Or you can call me boner, noni, bonpon, etc. Whatever you end up calling me, really. -I like to draw; boys mostly. I like reading fanfics. And I like cute things.

Think that's about it. I'll be sure to update my blog's presentation another time. Maybe add a header or something.


[Izaya patting the head of a young!Mikado. This is actually quite random now that I look at it. I don't even know where this idea came from.]

No comments:

Post a Comment